A firmware update for the Guardian Valve Controller (GVC1) was released on Monday, August 15th, 2022. Your device will update automatically if left alone, or you may trigger an update sooner in-app.
- Routine SSL certificate refresh
An update to our Valve Controller firmware was released to the public on Wednesday, March 16th, 2022.
- New events for tracking backup battery status (awaiting cloud rollout)
- "Battery Installed"
- "Battery Removed"
- "Battery Charging Started"
- "Battery Charging Stopped"
- By default, disable low temperature shut-off if triggered by paired device