Guardian Property Systems
Water leaks pose a very significant threat to high rise buildings as they use larger amounts of water than other residences. A leak on one floor can spread rapidly and cause severe water damage on multiple floors. Leaks in buildings necessitate expensive repairs and lead to the waste of gallons of water.
Our gateway uses LoRaWAN technology and is designed to connect battery-operated sensors over long distances. Because of its long range, high penetration and high sensitivity capabilities, it can be used for a wide range of IoT applications. Applications include, but not limited to home security, automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc. This gateway is very suitable for small business or private area use case like parking space, exhibition center or campus etc. It is also suitable for providing coverage for indoor blind spots.
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.2
- Up to 8 concurrent channels for LoRa transmission
- Built-in 2.4G 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Patented repeater mode for last mile coverage
- US915 (902~928) frequency band
- 4G Cellular Internet connection
- Active scan for channel availability with RSSI levels
- Web UI for LoRa and network configuration
- Cloud service for gateway health monitor
- Support Listen Before Talk for downlink
- Ideal for indoor positioning
- Supports OTA and USB upgrade
The LoRaWAN Guardian Leak Detector is a wireless, battery-powered water sensor intended for integration with LoRaWAN gateways. The Leak Detector will notify the gateway on sensing water. It can be placed near bathrooms, washing machines, and other appliances or fixtures and will keep an eye out for water leaks. It can detect as little as three drops of water. Three separate set of sensors, the Bottom (Main) Sensors, the Drip Tray, and the Remote Sensor Probe (optional), act together to monitor any appliance or fixture for leaks.
- 15-year battery life
- Optional remote sensor to fit tight spaces
- 1000’ Wireless range
- Detects freezing temperatures
- LED and buzzer notifications
- Movement sensor enables tamper detection